Accounting Advisory Senior Manager
A wonderful opportunity is available at an industry-leading CPA firm located in Chicago, IL which is seeking the expertise of an experienced Accounting Advisory Senior Manager to join their team.
As a professional services firm providing assurance, tax, and advisory services, the successful incumbent will be responsible for servicing clients whilst working in demanding time-sensitive circumstances. The successful candidate should possess a strong understanding of US GAAP, have outstanding communication and project management skills.
Key Requirements for this role:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- CPA License
- Adept with strong technical expertise in financial accounting, financial reporting, SEC reporting, M&A or financial operations
- Excellent analytical, technical, and auditing skills including proficiency in US GAAP and GAAS.
- Demonstrated supervisory experience mentoring and counselling associates
- Ability to lead and supervise others, provide exceptional client service, and demonstrate commitment to continuous learning
- 8 years or more of experience in public accounting, accounting advisory, or accounting and technical reporting for an SEC registrant or a company that underwent the IPO process
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Financialcareers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.