Accounting and Advisory Services
A wonderful opportunity is available at a leading firm in Edison, NJ which is seeking the expertise of an experienced Accounting and Advisory Services to join their team.
- Responsible for overall engagement planning, completion, and budget of assigned clients
- Review and prepare sales and rent tax returns and supporting documentation for our clients
- Provide accounting related advisory and outsourcing functions (G/L, A/P, A/R, QuickBooks) as well as any applicable accounting assistance and oversight (compilations, write-ups) to high-net worth individuals and their closely held businesses in various industries
- Prepare and review tax and financial projections
- Review and prepare payroll activities, including 1099s and W2s for our clients
- Review and prepare high-net worth individuals’ tax returns, including trusts and estate returns and business returns
- Bachelor of Science degree in an Accounting or a Business-related field;
- CPA certification or Enrolled Agent certificate
- 5+ years relevant work experience in an accounting or bookkeeping environment;
- Prior work experience in a CPA firm, professional services firm or consulting practice is preferred
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Financialcareers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.