Accounting & Internal Controls Senior
Hire Resolve’s client is looking for an Accounting & Internal Controls Senior to join their team of professionals in California. This is an exciting opportunity for someone with at least 5 years of experience in the accounting and internal controls fields. The role will involve developing and implementing internal controls, managing audits, and preparing financial reports.
- Developing and implementing internal control policies and procedures to ensure compliance with accounting standards and regulations
- Being responsible for managing audits of financial statements and internal controls
- Maintaining accurate records of financial statements and reports
- Identifying key areas of risk and developing strategies to mitigate those risks
- Ensuring timely and accurate recording of financial transactions
- Analyzing financial data and preparing various reports as required
- Leading internal teams and collaborating with external auditors to ensure all financial statements meet the required standards
- At least 5 years of experience in accounting and internal controls
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance, CPA designation is preferred
- Experience with developing and implementing internal controls is a must-have
- Extensive knowledge of accounting principles and procedures, internal control frameworks, and financial reporting
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills
- Ability to collaborate effectively with team members and external stakeholders
- Salary: $195K/yr – $255K/yr, salary negotiable
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Work From Home
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Financialcareers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.