Accounting Services Manager
An industry-leading company located in Houston is seeking the expertise of an experienced Accounting Services Manager to join their team.
- The management team member who has 8+ years of public accounting experience and 8-10 years of relevant industry experience as an accounting supervisor, assistant controller, or controller.
- Multiple industry environments/experiences (construction industry, professional services industry, real estate industry)
- Possesses an outsourced CFO/Controllership skill set to include accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll, financial statement preparation as well as budgeting and financial analytics
- This technology-oriented individual should have experience in multiple accounting software systems (low-end to mid-level systems); next-generation consultation experience; conversion experience – ERP, Remote access, financial dashboards, and Cloud applications.
- The successful candidate should also have supervisory solid accounting skills and interact successfully with staff and clients’ top executives.
- A strong work ethic, sense of urgency, detail orientation, and organizational skills are necessary.
Education & Certifications:
- BS/MS in accounting.
- CPA a plus
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Financialcareers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.