We are looking for an Actuarial Analyst to conduct complex risk analyses and predict the outcome of potential investments. As an Actuary, you’ll create statistical models to calculate likelihoods and you’ll present findings in detailed reports. To be successful in this role, you should have a flair for math and an analytical way of thinking. Ultimately, you’ll help us make the most profitable investments, minimizing financial risks.
- Conduct risk assessments
- Build predictive models to accurately analyze potential outcomes
- Recommend investments with the lowest risk and the highest profits possible
- Calculate total assets and liabilities
- Determine financial status after an investment
- Compare actual ROIs with forecasts
- Monitor market trends and identify opportunities for new investments and funds
- Develop guides and policies on how to avoid high-risk investments and the losses associated with them
- Keep records of payments, fundings and underwriting policies
- Work experience as an Actuary, Investment Analyst or similar position
- In-depth understanding of how to use actuarial formulas and tables
- Hands-on experience with statistical packages like SPSS
- Good knowledge of insurance legislation
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- BSc in Statistics, Mathematics or Finance
- Additional certification in Risk Management or being successful in actuary exams is a plus
Locations: Nevada, Pennsylvania, Minnesota, Florida, Wisconsin, Michigan, Ohio, Illinois, New York, Maryland, North Carlina, Arizona, California, and Washington
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Financialcareers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.