A leading professional consulting firm is immediately seeking a highly motivated Dam/Geotechnical Engineer to join their team in Alpharetta, GA!
The Dam/Geotechnical Engineer will be Responsible for:
- Apply professional principles, complex numerical models, and innovative solutions to real-world problems as part of a team of engineers and scientists while under the supervision of senior engineering personnel.
- Assist in the preparation of CAD drawings for contract documents and reports with input and guidance from senior engineers in accordance with internal drafting procedures and guidelines.
- Perform hydrologic and hydraulic analyses.
- Collect data and measurements in the field.
- Perform design calculations for hydraulic structures including spillways, dam outlet works, diversion and check structures, measurement flumes, and other various raw water infrastructure.
- Ability to travel and work in the field is required.
- 0-2 years of related professional experience.
- Familiarity with HEC-HMS, HEC-RAS, and GIS software is a plus, but not required. These programs are used extensively, so a willingness to learn them is a must.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills.
- Positive attitude and self-motivation to grow professionally.
Education & Certifications:
- A Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Civil Engineering (or related).
- PE or EIT Required.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.