An award-winning, multi-disciplinary design firm is immediately seeking a highly motivated Architect/Project Manager to join their team in Chesapeake, Richmond or Roanoke, VA Office(s)!
The purpose of this role is to create innovative design solutions, manage projects and personnel, and mesh business development skills, design aptitude, and technical expertise with an emphasis on client service.
The Architect / Project Manager’s Responsibilities:
- Lead or support programming efforts to best define project scope, needs, and budget.
- Generate fee proposals on a variety of project types and sizes.
- Create architectural designs and concepts based on client input and feedback.
- Interpret and apply building codes and requirements of state regulatory agencies.
- Coordinate with both internal and external consultant teams in developing site plans, floor plans, building elevations, building sections, details, and code review for various phase submissions.
- Oversee Construction Administration efforts.
- Utilize existing clientele and industry connections to assist in business development efforts.
- 5-8+ years experience
- Knowledge and application of codes along with technical knowledge of building construction systems and project phases.
- Ability to program and design projects within budget and to align with client needs and desired aesthetics.
- Team player with strong communication, project management and presentation skills.
- Experience with Building Information Modeling (BIM), Revit, BIM 360 and Microsoft Office.
- Degree in Architecture.
- Licensed Architect or pursuing licensure preferred.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.