We are looking for a Architect to perform all phases of architectural work including planning, designing and overseeing the construction. You will be involved in new building designs, extensions, alterations, restorations and conservations from the earliest stages right through to completion. The goal is to match client’s needs and to produce sustainable, functional and aesthetically pleasing designs.
- Ability to provide great client service, with excellent verbal and written communication skills, and timely communication.
- Project Budgeting/Project Scheduling/Bid Analysis
- Technical expertise
- Has the proven ability to self-manage under pressure and handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to prioritize and manage tasks against critical deadlines.
- Coordinate between CDL Design team and outside vendors or engineers
- Solid critical-thinking skills with the willingness and ability to make decisions.
- Professionally represents CDL Design Group – working with a variety of vendors, engineers, general contractors, landlords, property managers and property owners.
- Excellent working knowledge of AutoCAD 19 or above, Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Knowledgeable of 2019 CBC and Accessibility Code Compliance.
- Should be capable of completing a basic accessibility survey
- Working knowledge of reviewing a full set of construction documents
- Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within the profession.
- Experience selecting finishes for a variety of design styles.
- Minimum 8-10 years of relevant Architectural or interior design experience
- Must communicate effectively (both verbally and written)
- Expert technical, detail and constructability skills
- Must be detail-oriented, highly organized, and work well with a variety of staff
- Demonstrate experience working on all phases of a project
- Attain the firm’s goals relative to design, technical and management excellence
- Required to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Able to work independently as well as interact with the team
- Degree in Interior Design, Interior Architecture or Architecture
- Architectural License or CID Certification preferred
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic
- Be a U.S. citizen, or already possess a work visa for working in the U.S.
Locations: Washington, Maryland, Louisiana, Illinois, Texas, California, Utah, Colorado, and New York
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.