Architectural and Interior Project Manager
An industry-leading company situated in Los Angeles, CA is urgently seeking the expertise of a Architectural and Interior Project Manager to join their team.
- Fiscal Management: managing projects within budget and fee.
- Responsible to update and maintain weekly and monthly reports to demonstrate project status: Fee forecast, Workload Forecast, Weekly staffing reports.
- Contribute to AR/collections efforts as needed.
- Responsible to produce and/or supervise the production of all contract documentation within the portfolio of work according to firm protocols and timelines.
- Manage and monitor workflow and work process for assigned team.
- Provide coaching and mentoring as much as possible in order to develop and advance staff.
- Ability to track and monitor status of project 40-60 projects at one time.
- Strive to provide consistent and excellent customer service to foster relationships and drive repeat business.
- Broad knowledge of all aspects of architectural and interior planning, design, and construction.
- Knowledgeable of relevant design practice and materials, and capable of preparing schematic layouts, overseeing preparation of bid and construction documents, and construction administration.
- Detailed knowledge of construction costs and capable of preparing analytic spreadsheet(s) of cost comparisons.
- Capable of developing complex feasibility studies, programming, and space requirement analysis.
- Detailed understanding of all types of BOMA calculation concepts.
- Capable of developing space requirement analysis for all assigned projects.
- Knowledgeable of relevant codes including IBC, ADA, Title 24 and of relevant building department jurisdictions and practices. Knowledge of relevant AIA documents.
- Must analyze and process job billing for all projects managed, as required by the company. Management of overall project costs and professional design fees.
- Capable of developing schematic space plans based on programming requirements.
- Capable of developing design concepts for architectural treatments, detailing, lighting, materials, and furnishings.
- Adept at client interaction and presentation.
- Capable of developing schematic design budgets.
- Capable of developing a set of working drawings without supervision or oversight.
- Adept at preparing Contracts, Proposals and Work Authorizations, and of identifying assumptions, exclusions, and supplemental/additional services throughout the project.
- Capable of black-line hand sketching sufficient to communicate design concepts and intent.
- Knowledgeable of relevant lighting design practice, and capable of preparing schematic lighting layouts, overseeing preparation of lighting construction documents and administration.
- Responsible for obtaining and negotiating consultant contracts and the overall project coordination with those consultants.
- Proactively works with staff, either individually or in-groups, to provide positive atmosphere for learning and professional growth.
- Maintain active database information related to projects.
- Active participation in staff reviews and formal evaluation.
- A minimum of 10 year’s experience (both technical and supervisory) in the interiors/architectural field.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Alternatively, you are welcome to connect with the Engineering team on LinkedIn.
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.