We are looking for a Architectural Designer to perform all phases of architectural work including planning, designing and overseeing the construction. You will be involved in new building designs, extensions, alterations, restorations and conservations from the earliest stages right through to completion. The goal is to match client’s needs and to produce sustainable, functional and aesthetically pleasing designs.
- Control project from start to finish to ensure high-quality, innovative and functional design
- Take the “brief” to identify clients’ needs and put together feasibility reports and design proposals
- Develop ideas keeping in mind the client’s needs, building’s usage and environmental impact
- Ensure that all works are carried out to specific standards, building codes, guidelines and regulations
- Cooperate and liaise with construction professionals
- Follow architectural trends and advancements
- Communication and project management skills
- Visual awareness and an eye for detail
- Strong imagination and the ability to think and create in three dimensions
- Needs to be proficient in REVIT
- They need to be open to working on New York projects but have a knowledge of California codes for their eventual expansion.
- Bachelor’s in Architecture
- RA is not required but is a plus
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.