Architectural Job Captain / Draftsperson
A reputable company based in Long Island is looking to hire a skilled and ambitious Architectural Job Captain / Draftsperson to join their team.
- Responsible for overseeing the actual drafting of the project and taking directions from the Project Manager, Assistant Project Manager, principal and/or the Architect of Record.
- Perform measured field surveys of various properties throughout Nassau, Suffolk & 5 Boroughs.
- Prepare presentation drawings, renderings and sketches and interior design boards.
- Assist in developing project documents for bidding and construction.
- Responsible for the development and coordination of the drawings and specifications across the various departments and disciplines.
- Advise the Project Management Team when the drawings and specifications are complete and ready to be issued.
- Responsible for delivering the committed documents at the established deadlines and milestones.
- Delivery of proposals and project‐related documents to clients, agencies and municipalities.
- Provide support for any tasks required for the successful completion of the project.
- Is responsible for the accuracy of each segment of the work performed under his/her purview.
- Ability to function comfortably, gain trust, confidence and deal effectively with a wide range of individuals including consultants, contractors and N&P project team.
- Understanding of building codes and ADA compliance for successful completion of the project.
- Proven ability to function in all phases of project development from schematic design through construction administration.
- Working experience AutoCAD & MS Office required. Autodesk Architecture, Sketchup & Photoshop preferred.
- Ability to work in a fast‐paced design environment.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.