Project Engineer Civil Design
An industry-leading company located in Phoenix, Arizona is immediately seeking the expertise of an experienced Project Engineer Civil Design to join their team.
In this role, the Project Manager / Project Engineer – Civil Design will be responsible to produce plans, specifications, reports, and cost estimate for municipal infrastructure projects. A key focus area for this position will entail the design of roadways, drainage facilities, site grading, and water and sanitary sewer utilities.
- Design roadway, pedestrian, water/wastewater infrastructure, civil site, and related projects
- Assist in the preparation of plans, specifications, estimates, and reports; may assist in stormwater planning and management, modeling, and design
- Conduct site/field inspections of project locations
- 3-7 years of experience
- Local Experience in Phoenix, Arizona
- Previous experience and working knowledge of AutoCAD/ AutoCAD Civil 3D design package and Microsoft Office applications
Education & Certifications:
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering
- Registered Professional Engineer in the State of Arizona or the ability to become registered within one year
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Alternatively, you are welcome to contact Elizabeth Dominguez, Jovelyn Elenzano, or Cassandra Fuller on 480.530.3705 or connect with the Engineering team, Monique Marais, Kerrin Watson or Kerryn Bland on LinkedIn.
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.