Senior Project Superintendent
An industry-leading company located in Phoenix, Arizona is immediately seeking the expertise of an experienced Senior Project Superintendent to join their team
What You’ll Do:
- Construct the project in accordance with plans, schedule, specifications and standards
- Lead subcontractors and field employees on a jobsite
- Lead project safety in accordance with the Company’s Safety Policy
- Work alongside the Project Manager(s) to manage the project schedule, budget and staff
- Develop and maintain the project schedule utilizing scheduling software; prepare two-week look ahead schedules
- Assist with the buyout and selection of major subcontractors
- Recommend ways to reduce cost, improve schedule dates, decrease project scope and improve the quality of the project
- Ensure project documents are accurate, timely and in compliance (i.e. closeout documents, submittals, daily logs, etc.)
- Review and enforce all contract terms and obligations
- Adhere to all company policies, standards, and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
What We’re Looking For:
- To perform the job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each previously stated duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and ability necessary to succeed in this role.
- Education: A High School Diploma is required; Industry related college degree is preferred.
- Experience: A minimum of eight (8) years’ of extensive field and project construction management experience is necessary for this position. Experience in a fast-paced environment; proven history of leading others successfully and to teach, develop and mentor others.
- Skills: Ability to read and interpret construction documents, knowledge of construction methods and materials, and the ability to communicate, negotiate and problem solve are all required skills. Candidate must also have time management and project organizational skills to be successful in this role.
- Technology: Candidate should have experience with Microsoft Office Suite, Apple products (iPhone & iPad) and have the ability to learn specific software. Solid systems experience with Procore, JDE, and Asta is preferred. Training will be provided on company standards.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Pay
- Rewarding Bonus Program
- Comprehensive Benefits Package with Tax-Advantaged HSA and FSA offerings
- Employer-Paid Short and Long Term Disability Programs
- Employer-Paid Life Insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off Provisions
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan With Company Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Fully Paid Parental Leave
- Voluntary Products including Critical Illness Insurance and Accident Insurance
- Corporate Wellness Program with Wellness Time Off and Rewards
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.