Structural Design Engineer – Arizona
An industry-leading company located in Arizona is immediately seeking the expertise of an experienced Structural Design Engineer to join their team.
- 4-6 years of experience in structural engineering
- Proficient with current building code and design standards
- Competent with Excel, RISA 3D, RAM Steel, and/or other structural analysis software
- Field Verification of existing conditions
- Perform structural analysis and design of building and non-building structures using steel, concrete, masonry, and timber
- Coordination with owner, other engineering disciplines, subconsultants, contractors, and vendors
- Stamp project deliverables with QA/QC input from senior engineers
- Participate collaboratively with a design team on larger projects
- Perform construction phase engineering services
Education & Certifications:
- BS Degree – Civil Engineering, emphasis in structures
- PE License preferred
- SE or intent to earn SE License
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.