An industry-leading company located in Arizona is immediately seeking the expertise of an experienced Structural Design Engineer to join their team.
- 4-6 years of experience in structural engineering
- Proficient with current building code and design standards
- Competent with Excel, RISA 3D, RAM Steel, and/or other structural analysis software
- Field Verification of existing conditions
- Perform structural analysis and design of building and non-building structures using steel, concrete, masonry, and timber
- Coordination with owner, other engineering disciplines, subconsultants, contractors, and vendors
- Stamp project deliverables with QA/QC input from senior engineers
- Participate collaboratively with a design team on larger projects
- Perform construction phase engineering services
Education & Certifications:
- BS Degree – Civil Engineering, emphasis in structures
- PE License preferred
- SE or intent to earn SE License
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or email your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Alternatively, you are also welcome to contact either Alex Sahagun, Gabriella Murdocca, Tabitha Follrad, Elizabeth Dominguez or Jovie Elenzano by phone at 480.530.3705.
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Need some advice on creating your resume? Here are 5 tips on how to make your resume stand out.
Be sure to follow us on LinkedIn for daily updates.