A well-known CPA Firm is seeking a skilled Assurance Senior to join their team. As an Assurance Senior, you will be responsible for leading audits on a wide range of clients, ensuring quality work that is in line with industry standards. You will have the opportunity to work with a team of industry-savvy and technically competent consultants who aim to find career seekers the perfect work environment that best suits their needs.
- Lead audits and reviews of financial statements, ensuring quality work and adherence to industry standards.
- Work closely with clients to identify potential issues and assess risk.
- Prepare and review financial statements and supporting documentation.
- Review complex accounting and auditing issues and provide advice to clients.
- Ensure compliance with accounting, auditing, and tax regulations.
- Train, supervise, and mentor staff members.
- Establish relationships with clients, and maintain existing relationships.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) designation preferred.
- At least 4 years of experience in public accounting, with a focus on auditing.
- Experience working with a variety of clients and industries.
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles and auditing standards.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Financialcareers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.