Audit Senior Associate
An international tax, audit, and business consulting firm is looking for an Audit Senior Associate to join their team in their US headquarters in Atlanta, GA.
Are you looking for an opportunity to build your career in a specific industry and become an industry expert for the clients you serve? If so, this is the vacancy for you! The Senior Audit Associate will act as a trusted business advisor, working with clients to find creative solutions to complex accounting and business challenges.
- Auditing and consulting assignments for national as well as international clients from a wide variety of industries
- Act as a mentor and first point of contact, leading fellow team members
- Building your technical and professional skills through formal training
- Other duties as assigned
- Professional experience in auditing or audit-related consulting
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university and be eligible to sit for the CPA exam
- Very good knowledge and understanding of national and international accounting processes
- Commitment, team spirit and a sense of responsibility
- Great communication skills, written and verbal
- Flexibility and willingness to travel as required in the testing and consulting environment
- An integrative mentoring program, as well as training, workshops and further education opportunities
- An inclusive company culture offering a multitude of social and sporting team events, as well as discounts and fitness offers
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Financialcareers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.