An industry-leading company located in Atlanta, Georgia is immediately seeking the expertise of an experienced Structural Engineer to join their team.
In this role, the Structural Engineer will be responsible for designing and detailing structural systems for a variety of project types in the following market sectors: commercial office, government (local, state, and federal), healthcare, higher education, hospitality, industrial, K-12 education, mixed-use, movie studios, multi-family, recreation, religious, and retail.
- Preparing contract drawings and specifications
- Collaborating with and serving clients
- Performing construction administration tasks.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the structural design of timber, steel, concrete, and masonry structures
- Experience with commercial design software including but not limited to Bentley products, CSI products, ENERCALC, Adapt, etc.
- Proficient in Autodesk Revit Structure software
Education & Certifications:
- Licensed P.E. or S.E.
- Bachelor’s in Civil Engineering
- Master’s in Civil Engineering with an emphasis in Structural Engineering preferred
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.