Senior Mechanical Engineer
An industry-leading company located in Atlanta, GA is immediately seeking the expertise of an experienced Senior Mechanical Engineer to join their team.
- As a Senior Mechanical Engineer, you will lead and supervise staff members as they perform their tasks, and participate in budgeting, scheduling, and staff management.
- Establishing design standards, specifications, and criteria for projects
- Supervising the preparation of reports and analysis of system options and building conditions
- Maintaining interdisciplinary coordination with other trades/projects consultants
- Monitoring all correspondence between staff, clients, contractors, owners, etc.
- Supervising construction administrative duties such as field reports, responses to RFIs, processing bulletins and addenda, etc.
- Project management experience
- Periodic objective and comprehensive employee evaluations
- Participate in and contribute to the business unit Technical Leadership Committee
- Assist the Technical Manager and Chief Engineer in business unit technical training and staff mentoring.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering from an Accredited Institution
- 7+ years of Project Management experience
- 10+ years’ experience working in a consulting firm, this is a Senior level role that requires a background in the MEP Engineering Industry
- 3 years of supervisory experience
- Hands-on design and CAD/REVIT experience as you will have a very strong technical role and will direct staff
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with employer matching
- Individual and Dependent Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Health Wellness Programs, including flu shots and biometric screenings
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Training and professional development courses
- Professional development incentive bonuses
- Opportunities for community outreach through internal networks
- A Generous Personal Time Off Program (PTO)
- Transit/parking program
- Monthly business phone stipend
- Half-day Fridays
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.