Hire Resolve’s client is seeking an experienced audit candidate who prides themself on quality work. The successful candidate will work closely with partners to help support their clients and staff.
This is an outstanding opportunity to develop professionally through exposure to many facets of their diverse and growing practice. Their team works hard in service to the company and their clients while allowing themselves to live balanced, well-rounded lives.
- Conduct audits of financial statements in accordance with relevant accounting standards, laws, and regulations
- Perform risk assessments and internal control evaluations
- Document work performed and findings in audit reports
- Review and assess the effectiveness of internal controls and recommend improvements
- Advise clients on best practices and appropriate action plans for improving financial performance and regulatory compliance
- Collaborate with other team members and provide support as necessary
- Stay informed of and comply with changes in regulatory and accounting standards relevant to auditing
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
- CPA or pursuing CPA certification preferred
- 2+ years of experience in auditing or related field
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and other relevant software
- Ability to work well in a team environment and build strong client relationships
- Flexible work scheduling, including reduced hours during the off season
- Health, Dental, Life, Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Plan
- 401(k) Plan
- Continuing Professional Education
- Bonus upon passing CPA exam
- Client referral commissions
- Paid holiday, vacation, sick and volunteer time
- Paid professional organization and service club dues
- Casual attire – dress for your day
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Financialcareers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.