Hire Resolve has a client which is seeking an Audit Associate to join their team in Maryland and work on a hybrid basis.
- Perform audit procedures as assigned by senior auditors and managers
- Work closely with team members to complete audit engagements on time and within budget
- Identify accounting, auditing, and internal control issues and make improvement recommendations
- Ensure audit documentation is complete and accurate
- Contribute to engagement planning and reporting
- Keep up-to-date with industry-related knowledge and regulations
- Participate in professional development and training opportunities
They specialize in various industries including:
- Governmental Accounting
- Business Valuation
- Employee Benefit Plan Audits
- Healthcare Services
- Construction, Real Estate, CIRA
At their offices, you’ll be part of a team that thrives on innovative thinking and finding unique opportunities. Whether you are an established CPA or a recent graduate, our client has unique opportunities for you to deliver impactful business consulting and tax and accounting services to a wide array of dynamic clients. Become a valued member of a professional team with a concentration on personal career development, advancement within the firm and a rewarding work/life balance!
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
- 2+ years of related work experience in auditing or public accounting
- Strong understanding of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
- Experience with audit software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with diverse teams
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Financialcareers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.