A well-established full-service public accounting firm is currently looking to hire an ambitious and talented audit manager in Austin, TX. Their primary services include Corporate and Individual Tax Preparation, Foreign Registrants, Financial Compliance with 1933 Act Filings, and Review of Form 10K and Form 10Q Filings.
- Supervise and perform audits for business M&A’s
- Supervise audit work related to complex financial areas (investments, convertible debts, derivatives, ASC topic 350 and 360 impairment testing)
- Maintain a working knowledge of and research findings regarding accounting literature, trends, and technical issues relevant to the client’s industry
- Oversee engagement management
- Train and lead staff through counsel
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting/Taxation
- Valid CPA license
- 3+ years of experience
- Working knowledge of mergers and reverse Merger and Acquisition accounting
- Familiar with revenue recognition criteria
- Ability to work independently on projects
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Financialcareers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.