Audit Manager – Florida
A client of ours is seeking an Audit Manager to serve as the engagement lead and primary point of contact for audit client account. If you have extensive audit experience in the field of public accounting, enjoy working with great clients in a team environment and are looking for a firm that is much more than just a place to work, then we want to learn more about you!
General responsibilities include:
- Oversee the efforts of multiple client engagements in a wide variety of industries with the ability to manage a budget
- Develop strong client relationships through excellent customer service, quality work products, and the highest professional integrity
- Exercise independent thinking skills by making decisions to include assessment of engagement risks, determine which procedures yield desired level of assurance, and evaluate evidence
- Review audit reports, relevant disclosures, and workpapers
- Compile financial information through the use of audit software
- Understand and manage firm risk on audits and proposals
- Exercises independent thinking skills by making decisions related to engagements to include assessment of engagement risks, determining which procedures to perform to arrive at a desired level of assurance, and evaluating evidence
- Evaluation of the clients’ internal control, conducts the engagement plan, preparation, and execution
- Supervise, train, and manage audit team while mentoring staff to facilitate career development and internal growth
- At least 6 years of audit experience required, with public accounting experience strongly preferred
- B.A. in Accounting or similar field required, Masters preferred
- CPA certification required
- Strong technical accounting skills with considerable knowledge of US GAAP and GAAS, SEC reporting, ERISA and related concepts and rules
- Experience conducting financial statement attestation engagements
- A proven record of building profitable, sustainable client relationships
- Proficiency in MS Office 365 including Word and Excel, with ProSystems Engagement knowledge strongly preferred
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Financialcareers@hireresolve.us.com
Alternatively, you are welcome to connect with the Finance team LinkedIn or contact them at +1 480 604 8049
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.