Audit Manager – San Antonio
A renowned CPA firm based in San Antonio, TX is currently seeking an experienced and dynamic Audit Manager to lead a team of professionals. As an Audit Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring that all auditing tasks and procedures are performed efficiently and in accordance with professional standards. The successful candidate will provide strategic guidance to clients, maintain compliance with regulatory requirements, and manage a team of auditors.
- Manage the audit team and ensure that all auditing procedures follow professional standards.
- Plan and execute audit engagements, including risk assessment, testing of controls, and audit reporting.
- Provide strategic guidance and recommendations to clients on audit-related issues.
- Assist clients in identifying and managing risk and compliance requirements.
- Stay up-to-date with regulatory requirements and changes to audit standards.
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients to promote business growth.
- Ensure that all work is completed on time, within budget, and to a high quality standard.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- CPA or equivalent certification preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in audit-related activities.
- Strong knowledge of accounting and auditing principles and standards.
- Ability to manage a team of auditors and work well under pressure.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to travel as needed.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Financialcareers@hireresolve.us.com
Alternatively, you are welcome to connect with the Finance team LinkedIn or contact them at +1 480 604 8049
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.