An industry-leading public accounting firm is hiring an Audit Manager in Salt Lake City, UT. In this role, the Audit Manager will be reviewing the audit team’s timely and competent execution of the audit engagement processes and demonstrating their capacity to identify issues and make thoughtful suggestions. This candidate will also be performing detailed audit procedures over various income statement and balance sheet accounts as and when necessary.
- Professionalism with client relationships
- Experienced in simultaneously managing multiple client engagements
- Working knowledge of current accounting and auditing concepts and processes
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced work environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- 5+ Years of relevant audit experience
- CPA license
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Financialcareers@hireresolve.us.com
Alternatively, you are welcome to connect with the Finance team Caitlin, Samantha, Erin or Lauren on LinkedIn.
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.