An established and industry-leading firm is currently looking for the expertise of an experienced Audit Senior to join their team in Los Angeles, CA.
Founded over three decades ago, this company is an international full-service CPA firm with a significant US public company practice in a wide array of industries. We also serve clients in Canada and the Pacific Rim. We are a PCAOB and CPAB-registered firm with an excellent reputation for the quality of our work. Our practice groups include Assurance & Audit, Tax & Accounting, Private Client Services, and Consulting. Our membership in the London-based Morison Global association helps serve the international cross-border accounting, auditing, tax, and consulting needs of clients.
- Have an active CPA license (or are in the process).
- 2 years experience in public company audit (preferably with a PCAOB registered firm) for Senior Audit positions.
- 5 years experience in public company audit (preferably with a PCAOB registered firm) for Audit Manager positions.
- Excellent analytical, technical, and auditing skills (including US GAAP proficiency).
- Ability to successfully work on multiple audits simultaneously.
- Ability to successfully manage relationships with senior client management.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Willingness to travel as needed.
- Must be a US resident or have a valid Visa
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Financialcareers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.