Hire Resolve’s client is currently seeking an Audit Senior to join their team of professionals in Houston, Texas.
- Plan and execute audits in accordance with professional standards
- Prepare financial statements, footnotes, and related disclosures
- Supervise audit staff and provide constructive feedback
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships
- Ensure compliance with industry regulations and company policies
- Identify and communicate audit findings to clients
- Assist in the development of audit programs and procedures
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field
- CPA certification or working towards it
- 3+ years of experience in audit and assurance services
- Strong technical knowledge of accounting principles and auditing standards
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and audit software
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Financialcareers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.