Audit Senior Associate
An industry-leading client of ours is looking for an experienced Audit Senior Associate to join their team of professionals.
- Plan and oversee the auditing process
- Allocate responsibilities to junior and staff auditors
- Review team members’ work for accuracy and compliance
- Perform effective risk and control assessments
- Complete audits on time and submit reports to auditing manager
- Present audit findings and find ways to increase compliance and efficiency
- Coordinate periodical audits
- Proven experience as an auditor
- In-depth understanding of auditing and control practices
- Updated knowledge of applicable laws and regulations
- Proficient in MS Office (especially Excel) and accounting software
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Organizational and leadership abilities
- Integrity and reliability
- BSc/BA in Accounting or Finance; master’s degree and professional certification (e.g. CPA, CMA) are pluses
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Financialcareers@hireresolve.us.com
Alternatively, you are welcome to connect with the Finance team LinkedIn or contact them at +1 480 604 8049
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.