We are looking for a Audit Senior to direct our auditing process. We’ll rely on you to ensure that our financial operations and controls meet standards and are error-free. Our Senior Auditor must be meticulous and analytical, with deep knowledge of auditing practices. We expect you to be reliable, with strong organizational skills, as well as expertise in risk management and compliance.
- Plan and oversee the auditing process
- Coordinate periodical audits
- Present audit findings and find ways to increase compliance and efficiency
- Complete audits on time and submit reports to the auditing manager
- Perform effective risk and control assessments
- Review team members’ work for accuracy and compliance
- Allocate responsibilities to junior and staff auditors
- BSc/BA in Accounting or Finance; master’s degree and professional certification (e.g. CPA, CMA) are pluses
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills
- Proficient in MS Office (especially Excel) and accounting software
- Proven experience as an auditor
- In-depth understanding of auditing and control practices
- Updated knowledge of applicable laws and regulations
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Financialcareers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.