Audit Senior Manager
We have partnered with a leading CPA Firm in NYC who is looking for an experienced Audit Senior Manager to join their team of professionals and who will be involved in managing multiple, high-impact engagements and projects simultaneously.
Provide guidance to engagement team members and who will be responsible for overseeing engagements from inception to conclusion. This role is suited for individuals who are looking for an environment that promotes innovation and is client focused, focused on service delivery
- Allocate responsibilities to Junior and Staff Auditors
- Complete audits on time and submit reports to Audit Partner
- Coordinate periodical audits
- Plan and oversee the auditing process
- Addresses performance issues and conducts formal performance evaluations of the team
- Participates in recruiting events and interviewing. Makes hiring recommendations to partners.
- Anticipating and addressing client concerns and resolving problems as they arise
- Promoting new ideas and business solutions that result in extended services to existing clients. We encourage creativity and to grow your expertise, which could make a difference at our firm
- A bachelor’s degree in an Accounting, Finance or Business Discipline, supported by 5 to 8 years’ work experience as an auditor in a public accounting firm
- US CPA licensure in your work state
- Experience in leading the planning, execution and reporting on audits of financial statements applying US GAAP
- Proven project management skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills and a collaborative approach to management
- The flexibility to constantly learn and adapt in a fast-paced environment
- The ability and willingness to travel and work in excess of standard hours when necessary
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Training & Development
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Financialcareers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.