Landscape Architect Project Manager
A full spectrum Engineering and Surveying firm is immediately seeking a highly motivated Landscape Architect Project Manager to join their team in Austin, TX!
The Landscape Architect Project Manager will:
- Collaborate with designers and more senior Landscape Architects and Planners. Ensure the project team follow the QAQC procedures of the Division.
- Directly interact with clients or their representatives to seek out new work.
- Supervise and provide mentorship to younger/less experienced staff. Delegate work and resources amongst design team.
- Provide and understand schedule for product delivery.
- Prepare and review budgets, schedules, and proposals for landscape architect services.
- Review and approve construction cost estimates.
- Review invoices and follow up with clients regarding aged accounts receivables.
- Direct the coordination with field staff on associated projects.
- Manage project meetings.
- Coordinate with TCEQ to resolve questions and schedule necessary inspections. Responsible for final version of a bond issue.
- Assist in business development pursuits as directed by the Division Manager.
- Represent the company at association and networking events.
- 8 years of experience with a private-practice landscape architecture firm(s).
- Excellent digital drawing skills.
- Technical experience site planning, conceptual design, construction documents, and construction administration/observation.
- Experience with Excel, Word, and Microsoft Project Scheduler.
- Strong analytical skills necessary to coordinate and manage several major projects at once.
- Available for project-related travel.
Education & Certifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Landscape Architecture (Master’s Preferred).
- Registered Landscape Architect.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Alternatively, you are welcome to connect with the Engineering team, Monique Marais, Kerrin Watson or Kerryn Bland on LinkedIn.
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.