Landscape Architect Project Manager
A full spectrum Engineering and Surveying firm is immediately seeking a highly motivated Landscape Architect Project Manager to join their team in Austin, TX!
The Landscape Architect Project Manager will:
- Collaborate with designers and more senior Landscape Architects and Planners. Ensure the project team follow the QAQC procedures of the Division.
- Directly interact with clients or their representatives to seek out new work.
- Supervise and provide mentorship to younger/less experienced staff. Delegate work and resources amongst design team.
- Provide and understand schedule for product delivery.
- Prepare and review budgets, schedules, and proposals for landscape architect services.
- Review and approve construction cost estimates.
- Review invoices and follow up with clients regarding aged accounts receivables.
- Direct the coordination with field staff on associated projects.
- Manage project meetings.
- Coordinate with TCEQ to resolve questions and schedule necessary inspections. Responsible for final version of a bond issue.
- Assist in business development pursuits as directed by the Division Manager.
- Represent the company at association and networking events.
- 8 years of experience with a private-practice landscape architecture firm(s).
- Excellent digital drawing skills.
- Technical experience site planning, conceptual design, construction documents, and construction administration/observation.
- Experience with Excel, Word, and Microsoft Project Scheduler.
- Strong analytical skills necessary to coordinate and manage several major projects at once.
- Available for project-related travel.
Education & Certifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Landscape Architecture (Master’s Preferred).
- Registered Landscape Architect.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.