A well-established client of ours is looking for a talented AutoCAD Technician to work with our team of Architects and Engineers and convert designs into technical plans. Drafter responsibilities include gathering drawings and specifications, calculating material and equipment requirements and setting up production methods.
If you have hands-on experience with computer-aided design (CAD) software and are familiar with building processes, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you’ll help us build functional, secure and well-designed products and structures that meet our needs.
- Liaise with architects and engineers to gather product and structural requirements and designs
- Calculate dimensions, weight limitations and requirements in materials
- Create detailed designs with computer-aided design (CAD) software
- Design diagrams, maps and layouts to illustrate workflow
- Proven work experience as a Drafter or similar role
- Hands-on experience with computer-aided design (CAD) software
- Familiarity with 3D modeling tools
- BSc in Engineering, Architecture or degree from a technical college
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.