An industry-leading company located in Beverly Hills, CA is immediately seeking the expertise of an experienced Tax Preparer to join their team.
You’ll work closely with our clients and calculate their taxes including returns, liabilities, deductions, and expenses. You’ll review the accuracy of data on tax forms based on all tax rules and regulations. To succeed in this role, it’s important to have advanced mathematical skills and the ability to analyze complex data. If you have relevant experience and want to join our team, we’d like to hear from you.
- Prepare US Individual and Business (C Corp, S Corp, Single Member LLC, Partnership) Tax returns
- Accounting and adjusting journal entries to client books
- Thorough Client work paper documentation
- Technical review of tax returns
- Client communication
- Communicate with governmental agencies on behalf of our clients
- Multi-state tax preparation experience
- International tax preparation experience
- Previous and continual experience in preparing US Business and Individual tax returns
Education & Certifications:
- Bachelor Degree. Preferably in Accounting or Finance
- Current CPA License
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Financialcareers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.