Hire Resolve has a client which is looking for a BIM Professional to join their team of professionals in Houston, Texas.
- Operate Revit with a strong knowledge of Revit family manipulation
- Reviews structural models and documents for areas of conflict with all disciplines
- Performs clash detection
- Read and duplicate existing construction documents
- Coordinates and assists with any addendum, request for information, change proposal requests and change orders
- Responsible for incorporating agreed upon changes into the project models and documents
- Develops and maintains Revit families, detail libraries and other graphic tools as needed
- Responsible for coordinating modeling and documentation workload to complete the deliverable items on schedule
- Performs other duties as assigned
- 3-5 years of BIM experience as it relates to Building Design
- Experience in designing and producing detail work for steel, concrete, masonry and wood structures
- Proficient in REVIT and AutoCAD
- Demonstrated knowledge of how a building is assembled
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.