Senior Structural Engineer
A leading multi-disciplined engineering design firm is immediately seeking a highly motivated Senior Structural Engineer to join their team in Boston, MA!
In this role, the Senior Structural Engineer will be responsible for:
- Design and serve as, or work with, the structural E.O.R. for building designs of new construction, renovations and additions.
- Provide consultations to clients and prospective clients for structural work.
- Support MEP departments on infrastructure and fit-out projects.
- Adapt to the varieties of business sectors such as commercial, residential, industrial, institutional and retail.
- 10+ years experience in structural design of buildings.
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Capable of working individually, and in a team environment.
- Ability to thrive in collaborative work situations.
- A drive for thorough research, and multi-disciplinary curiosities.
- An affinity for marketing and business development.
Education & Certifications:
- Structural Engineering, or Civil Degree with structural emphasis.
- EIT Certification. PE Preferred.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.