Professional Land Surveyor
An industry-leading company located in Boston, MA is immediately seeking the expertise of an experienced Professional Land Surveyor to join their team.
- Position is project management including client relations, estimating, contracts, invoicing and public presentations for land surveying projects consisting of ALTA, existing conditions, topography, subdivisions, condominiums, construction layout, settlement and groundwater monitoring, GPS, Land Court, MassDOT and FEMA.
- Projects consist of high-profile commercial and residential developments/infrastructure as well as lot surveys, plot plans and septic systems.
- Candidate will oversee office and field staff and work closely with other departments on survey aspects of multi-disciplined projects.
- This position requires excellent communication skills as well as business development experience and candidates must be career-driven team players.
- Candidates must have 5+ years of experience in the above aspects of land surveying and be licensed in Massachusetts (additional licensure a plus).
- This position involves hands-on experience with Autodesk Civil 3D and RTK GPS procedures.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Alternatively, you are welcome to connect with the Engineering team Kerrin Watson or Kerryn Bland on LinkedIn.
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.