An industry-leading company, CPA Firm located in Boston; MA is immediately seeking the expertise of an experienced Staff Accountant to join their team.
In this role, the Staff Accountant will be responsible for Assisting with month-end close, reporting, financial audits, compliance, and account reconciliations. You will also need to ensure the integrity of accounting information by recording, verifying, consolidating, and entering transactions accurately.
A key focus area for this position will be reporting costs, productivity, margins, and expenditure for the company. You will also have significant interaction with other members of the Accounting, Finance and Operations teams.
- Prepare and process accounts payable and post related entries.
- Reconcile credit card charges to statements.
- Reconcile select bank accounts.
- Prepare billing invoices.
- Submit lien waivers.
- Assist the Controller with month-end close responsibilities.
- Perform routine daily revenue and reporting audits on operations.
- Prepares monthly client Profit & Loss (P&L) statements.
- Assists with accounts payable as needed.
- Assists with accounts receivable as needed.
- Prepare bank reconciliations.
- Prepares and reviews monthly allocations.
- Analyzes accounts, transactions, and procedures.
- Prepares journal entries and maintain files and records supporting General Ledger transactions.
- Assist Controller with balance sheets reconciliations.
- Assist in the preparation of all audits.
- Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
Education & Certifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field.
- 2+ years of accounting experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and communication skills.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Financialcareers@hireresolve.us.com
Alternatively, you are welcome to connect with the Finance team on LinkedIn or contact them at +1 480 604 8049
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.