Bridge Engineer – Fort Mitchell, KY
An Industry-leading multi-disciplined engineering client is looking for a Bridge Engineer to immediately join their team.
- Applying structural engineering and detailing techniques.
- Working on projects that typically include bridge design (steel plate girder/rolled beam, prestressed concrete, segmental and cable) for highway and railway projects.
- Selecting standard bridge engineering/design procedures, develop structural details using specialized structural design and analysis software, and perform structural load calculations and assist with geometric layout and quantity development.
- Performing or reviewing, assigning work and/or checking design calculations, estimates, and specifications.
- Designing and analyzing of new and existing bridges, including rehabilitation design for transportation facilities.
- Performing design calculations, developing plan and details/layouts using CAD, quantity take offs, specification writing and other technical report writing.
- Participating in bridge condition inspections and inspections of other transportation related structures, and inspection report preparation.
- Bridge load ratings.
- Reviewing of shop drawings.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering.
- Kentucky Transportation Cabinet experience preferred
- Masters Degree in Structural Engineering
- 5 years experience in Engineering field.
- Must have extensive computer skills associated with Bridge design.
- Prefer experience using the following tools, or similar tools: MDX, Leap Bridge Concrete, MicroStation, and Microsoft suite.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Paid Time off
- Health insurance
- Vision and Dental Insurance
- 401(k) savings
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Alternatively, you are welcome to connect with the Engineering team on LinkedIn.
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.