Building Envelope Specialist
A leading multi-faceted and rapidly growing architectural and engineering firm is immediately seeking a highly motivated Building Envelope Specialist to join their team in Jacksonville, FL!
The primary responsibilities for this role will be the design of building envelope systems on both routine and complex projects.
Key Experiences and Requirements:
- 2+ years of architectural or engineering experience.
- Desire to be trained and pass certifications to become a Registered Roof Consultant (RRC) or Registered Exterior Wall Consultant (REWC), or someone seeking or currently in possession of these certifications.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Proficiency in computer software applications (AutoCAD, Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Project).
- Willingness to work on roofs and facades utilizing contractor’s staging, scaffolding, and aerial lifts.
Education & Certifications:
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering or Architecture.
- Registered Architect or Professional Engineer License Preferred.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.