Senior Audit Manager
One of our clients in Burbank, CA is currently seeking a Senior Audit Manager (CPA) with at least 3-5 years of experience from a mid to large-sized local firm. This client primarily serves financial institutions, such as banks, credit unions and savings and loan associations, brokerage firms, and insurance companies, that range from $10 million to $7 billion in asset size.
Some of their most popular services include:
- Financial Statement Audits
- Agreed Upon Procedures Engagements
- Retirement Plan Audits
- Compliance Reviews
- BSA Audits and Risk Assessments
- ACH Audits and Risk Assessments
- Comprehensive Compliance Reviews
- Comprehensive Compliance Engagements
Qualifications and requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, economics, finance, mathematics, or related disciplines
- Minimum of 3-5 years of progressive public accounting experience with a mid-sized to large firm
- An active CPA license
- Analytical, technical, and auditing skills, including proficiency in US GAAP
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management skills.
- This is a field auditor position which requires some out-of-town travel with overnight stay (up to 25%).
- This position is eligible for annual bonuses depending on firm profitability and individual & team performance
- 401(k) Retirement plan
- Generous Paid Time Off program;
- Company subsidized health Insurance.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Financialcareers@hireresolve.us.com
Alternatively, you are welcome to connect with the Finance team Caitlin, Samantha, Erin or Lauren on LinkedIn.
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.