CAD Coordinator (Civil/Survey)
A well-established client of ours is currently looking for an experienced CAD Coordinator (Civil/Survey) to join their team.
- Involvement in every aspect of plan preparation and production.
- Maintain current CAD standards and develop additional standards as necessary.
- Develop CAD and software policy and procedures.
- Manage and update AutoCAD styles and databases.
- Help troubleshoot software issues.
- Perform review of base models and surfaces and resolve inaccuracies or missing features.
- Responsible for training staff for increased knowledge of additional products.
- Coordinate with CAD consultant.
- Identifying problems and providing solutions.
- Quality control and plan checking for quality and accuracy.
- Perform various types of Civil Engineering and Land Survey projects.
- 10 plus years related Civil/Survey experience.
- Expert level experience working with AutoCAD Civil 3D.
- Microstation, Trimble Business Center, Cyclone and Revit software knowledge a plus.
- College degree or technical school in Civil/Survey related field preferred.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Goal oriented and highly organized
- Desire and ability to learn new technologies.
- Self motivated, team player.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Alternatively, you are welcome to connect with the Engineering team on LinkedIn.
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.