CAD Designer – Towson, MD
An industry-leading company situated in Towson; MD is urgently seeking the expertise of a CAD Designer to join their team. Responsibilities include preparing site construction drawings at the direction of the designers. Plans include concept, development, zoning, layout, grading, erosion and sediment control, stormwater management, road, water, sewer, storm drain, landscape, hardscape, and forest conservation.
- CAD Certification, 2-year CAD Degree, or equivalent work experience.
- 3 years of AutoCAD experience with 1 year of Civil 3D experience.
- Knowledge of drafting procedures and standards.
- Previous work experience involving the preparation of site construction drawings is an advantage.
- Choice of two healthcare plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Account with Company Contribution
- Annual Flu Shots
- Reward for Annual Physical Exam
- Group Insurance Accounts
- Accident & Disability Insurance Plans
- Retirement 401K
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Alternatively, you are welcome to connect with the Engineering team on LinkedIn.
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.