We are looking for an experienced CAD Designer to join our innovative, fast-growing company. You’ll be a member of our brilliant engineering team, contributing to the design of new cutting-edge products. To be successful in this position, you should have hands-on experience using CAD software, with strong attention to detail and a creative flair.
It’s also important that you have rock-solid project management skills to meet the daily demands of the role. If you fit this description and you are enthusiastic about our company and its products, let’s meet.
- Design new engineering products and processes
- Craft models and drawings of products using CAD
- Analyze prototype data and retest if needed
- Research new product ideas and methods
- Improve existing products and processes
- Ensure compliance with the industry’s safety standards
- Maintain accurate records
- Ensure products are user- and environment-friendly
- Find creative design solutions to problems
- Present prototypes and designs to customers and project managers
- Previous experience as a Design Engineer or a similar role
- Proven experience using CAD software; knowledge of SolidWorks is a plus
- Good understanding of safety standards and the environmental impact of a design
- Ability to present in front of stakeholders and managers
- Great computational and spatial ability
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Attention to detail
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or a similar field
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.