We are looking for an experienced CAD Designer to join our innovative, fast-growing company. You’ll be a member of our brilliant engineering team, contributing to the design of new cutting-edge products. To be successful in this position, you should have hands-on experience using CAD software, with strong attention to detail and a creative flair.
It’s also important that you have rock-solid project management skills to meet the daily demands of the role. If you fit this description and you are enthusiastic about our company and its products, let’s meet.
- Design new engineering products and processes
- Craft models and drawings of products using CAD
- Analyze prototype data and retest if needed
- Research new product ideas and methods
- Improve existing products and processes
- Ensure compliance with the industry’s safety standards
- Maintain accurate records
- Ensure products are user- and environment-friendly
- Find creative design solutions to problems
- Present prototypes and designs to customers and project managers
- Previous experience as a Design Engineer or a similar role
- Proven experience using CAD software; knowledge of SolidWorks is a plus
- Good understanding of safety standards and the environmental impact of a design
- Ability to present in front of stakeholders and managers
- Great computational and spatial ability
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Attention to detail
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or a similar field
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Alternatively, you are welcome to connect with the Engineering team, Monique Marais, Kerrin Watson or Kerryn Bland on LinkedIn.
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.