Our client is a global leader and they are currently looking for a CAD Operator to join their team of professionals
- As a CAD Operator, you will support assigned engineers, landscape architects, and surveyors by providing technical support and creating drawings using CAD software for projects
- You will draft preliminary layouts from engineering notes, sketches, and/or other drawings
- You will complete drawing/project responsibilities within scope, budget, and schedule while reviewing your own work for completeness and accuracy
- Support field personnel via the creation of 2D/ 3D models to yield clear, complete, and accurate working documents/CAD drawings for Installation Systems (IS) from rough sketches and/or models provided by the Engineers
- Attentive to detail, you interpret site plans and use this information for your drawings
- Relevant experience with a civil engineering consulting firm
- 2 years’ minimum relevant professional drafting experience required
- Working knowledge and experience with AutoCAD and Civil 3D
- Detail-oriented, professional attitude, good communication, team player, self-starter
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Associate’s degree in Design Drafting Technology or equivalent required
- Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Alternatively, you are welcome to connect with the Engineering team on LinkedIn.
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.