Our client is a global leader and they are currently looking for a CAD Operator to join their team of professionals
- As a CAD Operator, you will support assigned engineers, landscape architects, and surveyors by providing technical support and creating drawings using CAD software for projects
- You will draft preliminary layouts from engineering notes, sketches, and/or other drawings
- You will complete drawing/project responsibilities within scope, budget, and schedule while reviewing your own work for completeness and accuracy
- Support field personnel via the creation of 2D/ 3D models to yield clear, complete, and accurate working documents/CAD drawings for Installation Systems (IS) from rough sketches and/or models provided by the Engineers
- Attentive to detail, you interpret site plans and use this information for your drawings
- Relevant experience with a civil engineering consulting firm
- 2 years’ minimum relevant professional drafting experience required
- Working knowledge and experience with AutoCAD and Civil 3D
- Detail-oriented, professional attitude, good communication, team player, self-starter
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Associate’s degree in Design Drafting Technology or equivalent required
- Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.