Civil Engineer/Land Development Design Engineer
An industry-leading company located in the Folsom/Sacramento, California area is immediately seeking the expertise of an experienced Civil Engineer/Land Development Design Engineer to join their team.
In this role, the Civil Engineer/Land Development Design Engineer will design and manage improvement plans with staff and clients including grading, water studies, sanitary sewer studies, drainage studies, and water quality studies. They will prepare construction specifications and estimates. They will also assist clients in obtaining all construction permits while managing the staff and project budgets.
- Skilled in managing projects from raw ground to construction documents
- Knowledgeable in preparing design studies, plans, specifications, and estimates
- Responsible for designing and managing private land developments including residential, commercial, and office projects.
- Minimum of eight (8) years of experience in designing and managing private land development including residential, commercial, and office projects
- California experience is required
- Construction management and/or inspection experience is a plus
- Knowledgeable in the use of water and stormwater modelling software
Education & Certifications:
- Excellent knowledge of computers and networks is a plus
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD – Civil3D
- PE preferred
- $95,000-$115,000 base plus bonuses
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.