Senior Project Engineer
An industry-leading company located in West Covina, or Pasadena California is immediately seeking the expertise of an experienced Senior Project Engineer to join their team.
In this role, the Senior Project Engineer will be responsible for managing projects and designing for commercial and industrial buildings. This is a full-time position in West Covina, California, and will accept local and non-local candidates, with relocation assistance offered.
- Ability to manage small projects and engineering teams
- Strong communication skills, and creative structural solutions
- Minimum of 5 years work experience managing projects and designing for commercial and industrial buildings
- Experience with concrete and steel buildings is required
- Experience in Seismic design and retrofit
Education & Certifications:
- Bachelor’s degree required master’s degree preferred
- California SE Licensure or pursuing
Salary / Benefits:
- Starting salary is $150,000/year plus generous quarterly bonus
- Health insurance benefits, 401K plan
- 2 weeks’ vacation time, 1 week of sick time
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.