An industry-leading company located in Pleasanton, California is immediately seeking the expertise of an experienced Senior Project Surveyor (Land Surveying) to join their team.
In this role, the Senior Project Surveyor (Land Surveying) will assist senior project surveyors and your project manager on 3D laser scanning, construction staking, GIS, BIM, boundary, and topographic survey projects. You will draft maps and topographic surveys, build 3D models, and assist our field crews in constructing the largest and most high-profile projects in Northern California.
We work on diverse projects and provide training to help each team member become well-rounded.
- Preparing construction staking calculations by reading plans and interpreting CAD files.
- Creating mapping deliverables including boundary surveys, ALTA surveys, topographic surveys, plats and legal descriptions.
- Post-processing field data collected via the total station, GPS, levels, 3D laser scanners, and unmanned aerial systems.
- Building 3D models of sites and structures for owners, architects, engineers and contractors.
- 5+ years of office surveying experience.
- Construction staking experience including reading plans, construction calculations, and preparing cut sheets is preferred.
- Experience processing laser scanning data including registration and 3D modelling is helpful but not required
Education & Certifications:
- B.S in a related field is preferred
- LSIT is required
- Proficient in Autodesk Civil 3D including working with points and surfaces.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or email your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
You are welcome to contact us by phone at 480.530.3705. Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful
Need some advice on creating your CV? Here’s 5 tips on how to make your CV stand out.
Be sure to follow us on LinkedIn for daily updates.