An industry-leading company located in Redwood City, California is immediately seeking the expertise of an experienced Water Resources Project Manager to join their team.
In this role, the Water Resources Project Manager will have expertise in water resources, specifically pipeline design for water, wastewater, and storm drain infrastructure. Projects include stand-alone municipal infrastructure improvements as well as support for site development projects for residential, commercial, mixed-use, medical, educational, and transportation improvements.
- Able to complete pipe condition assessments, retrofit, new designs, hydraulic modeling, pipeline design, control valves.
- Preparation of contract documents (plans, specifications, and cost estimates), and provide design services during bidding and construction.
- Communicate regularly with the assigned Principal and Water Resources group leader relative to project status and performance.
- 10+ years of experience preferred
- Strong technical experience delivering detailed designs, plans, and specifications for municipal and private utility infrastructure projects, including pipeline design for potable water, recycled water, wastewater, and storm drain systems.
- Experience in designing pressure and gravity pipe systems, as well as large diameter pipelines is preferred.
Education & Certifications:
- B.S in Civil Engineering or related field from an ABET Accredited Curriculum or equivalent, plus appropriate continuing education.
- Professional Engineering license in the State of California.
- Knowledge of permitting for California projects is a strong plus.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or email your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
You are welcome to contact us by phone at 480.530.3705. Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful
Need some advice on creating your CV? Here’s 5 tips on how to make your CV stand out.
Be sure to follow us on LinkedIn for daily updates.