Assurance Senior Manager
Our industry-leading client is currently looking for an ambitious and talented Assurance Senior Manager to join their team of professionals in Canfield, OH.
As an Assurance Senior Manager, you will oversee multiple engagements and be responsible for helping resolve accounting, auditing, and other issues that arise during the audit process. A leader in the field, you will be supervising and managing services to clients including preparing audit strategy and budgets.
- Study and evaluate the internal controls used by the client and prepare or review the work program and time budget (for subsequent approval by a Principal).
- Support the training of team members; offer guidance and direction, give constructive criticism of working papers.
- Review with the Principal any significant engagement findings that raise questions involving accounting principles or statement presentation.
- Prepare or review financial statements, notes, schedules, management letters, and tax returns for later discussion between the Manager or director and the client.
- Prepare an engagement evaluation report for each team member supervised and discuss with that person (individually) before forwarding to Principal.
- Candidates should have a competent working knowledge of accounting and auditing practices and be able to research and resolve complex accounting issues;
- Previous experience in planning and supervising audit and large review engagements is required;
- Experience with employee benefit plans and/or Single Audits is a plus
- 8+ years previous public accounting experience;
- CPA designation required
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Financialcareers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.