Transportation Project Engineer
An industry-leading company located in Centennial, CO is immediately seeking the expertise of an experienced Transportation Project Engineer to join their team.
- Manage civil engineering projects including roadways and other infrastructure projects for public agencies.
- Lead, self-perform, and/or oversee engineering design in the preparation of construction plans and specifications, technical design reports, project schedules, cost estimates, and other associated project/contract deliverables.
- Coordinate workload and resource allocation on a weekly basis with other project managers.
- Responsible and accountable for meeting client expectations and maintaining positive connections with our clients.
- Prepare and carry-out project management and quality control plans to meet project goals, budgets, and schedules.
- Prepare invoicing and follow-up to collect AR in a timely manner.
- Support the construction process by reviewing submittals, answering questions, and conducting field visits.
- Assist in business development activities and prepare proposals for competitive pursuits
Education / Experience
- BS Degree in Civil Engineering and Professional Engineering license.
- 5 or more years of total working experience and at least 2 years in managing civil infrastructure projects
- Advanced understanding of Civil 3D and other applicable design software, including Microsoft Office programs such as Word, Excel, Outlook, Project, etc.
- Local experience and relationships with Counties, Cities, and Districts is a plus.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Alternatively, you are welcome to connect with the Engineering team Kerrin Watson or Kerryn Bland on LinkedIn.
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.