Survey Crew Chief
An industry-leading company located in Chantilly, VA is immediately seeking the expertise of an experienced Survey Crew Chief to join their team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- AutoCAD C3D experience preferred.
- Perform boundary analysis, topographic mapping, right-of-way surveys, and plat preparation.
- Have a forward-thinking understanding of current and future survey technologies.
- Aid Managing Director with preparing fee estimates and the coordination of proposals with other service groups.
- Manage and complete project scope, schedule, and delivery in accordance with written scopes of work and standard protocols.
- Manage project workflows and staff assigned to projects
- Perform quality control checks throughout the project schedule.
- Maintain standard survey protocols and CAD standards in a multitude of Federal, State, and Local jurisdictions
The ideal candidate will be a licensed surveyor or have the ability to obtain licensure in MD or DC; demonstrate experience in project management for survey projects; and possess excellent oral and written communicative skills.
- Medical / dental / vision and life insurance;
- short and long-term disability coverage;
- 401(k) Plan;
- Continuing Education incentives; training; and numerous opportunities for career advancement.
- Salary commensurate with experience.
- Please send resume and cover letter in pdf format, including salary requirements
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.